Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Urvashi Rautela claims to be a bigger fan of Hrithik Roshan than Tiger Shroff – watch EXCLUSIVE interview

Urvashi Rautela claims to be a bigger fan of Hrithik Roshan than Tiger Shroff – watch EXCLUSIVE interview

BollywoodLife met Urvashi Rautela who seemed thrilled about her next venture. The Great Grand Masti actress also confessed that she is a Hrithik Roshan fan and challenged Tiger Shroff too.

Urvashi Rautela claims to be a bigger fan of Hrithik Roshan than Tiger Shroff – watch EXCLUSIVE interview

Urvashi Rautela will be recreating Amitabh Bachchan’s popular song Saara Zamana Haseeno Ka Deewana in Hrithik Roshan‘s Kaabil. The song was out today and the hottie managed to look ravishing as always. Urvashi is extremely excited to be a part of Hrithik’s Kaabil and admitted that this is the biggest song of her life. BollywoodLife met the actress who seemed thrilled about her next venture. The Great Grand Masti actress also confessed that she is a Hrithik fan and challenged Tiger Shroff too.
Urvashi said, “Hrithik felt that I am perfect for Saara Zamana. I am a bigger fan of him(Hrithik), more than Tiger Shroff. He inspired and motivated me a lot. I was not nervous coz I knew that I am a part of a big song, and I have Hrithik and Rakesh sirs ( Rakesh Roshan) support. So it was very easy. There was a lot of prep involved, but I finished the rehearsals in one day”. 
The actress also revealed the precious tips she got from Hrithik while shooting for the song, “He is been so inspiring behind the scenes.” She also couldn’t stop gushing about the star and said, “I still remember Ek pal ka jeena from his debut film Kaho Naa..Pyaar Hai  (she did his hook step). If you play that song, I will start dancing, I so love that song. Hrithik is just HRITHIK!” Urvashi clearly is smitten by Bollywood’s Greek God and that’s visible when she talks about the actor in our interview.
Urvashi also added, “I remember having a very personal chat with him and took all the motivational and inspirational speeches very seriously. He is one person who has definitely inspired me and I have learnt a lot from him. Also I have huge respect for him as an artist and a performer”.
When the actor was asked about Hrithik matching steps with her in the song she seemed a little disappointed and said, “ I will tell you very honestly, the best part for me in the song is that I am dancing and he is watching me. How about that?” She went on to say, ” Well Saara Zamana was about Amitabh Bachchan as it was his song, so this one is my track, I own it. Obviously Hrithik is there, you will see him doing all the action shots in the song. Also I am very understanding when it comes to the story, he is playing the blind man in the film and the Indian audiences is so involved with his character right now, we cannot fool them showing him dancing. I still remember Hrithik was so excited for this song and came to me and said, ‘Urvashi I want to dance’.”  BollywoodLifers watch Urvashi’s go gaga about Hrithik Roshan and her Kaabil song right here…

No comments:

Post a Comment