Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor and Vidya Balan will make you say WTF with these revelations

Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor and Vidya Balan will make you say WTF with these revelations

 Alia Bhatt says her first kiss with Sidharth Malhotra was awkward 

Alia Bhatt says her first kiss with Sidharth Malhotra was awkward

My first kissing scene was in Student Of The Year which didn't make it to film. It was Sid( Sidharth Malhotra) and I on a bench and it was hot. The kiss was so unromantic that we didn't use in the film.
Sonam Kapoor talks about being molested as a kid

Sonam Kapoor talks about being molested as a kid 

I was going to watch a Raveena Tandon-Akshay Kumar film to Gaeity theatre. I was with my friends, we were just like 13-14 year old and we were sitting in stalls. We all walked in but we wanted to get samosas and walked by forming like a human chain. I was the last while coming back, coz obviously I was the tallest. And a man came from behind and held my breasts. I started shaking and shivering, and I didn’t know what was going on. I started crying right there but I didn’t speak about it and I sat and finished the film. Coz I felt I had done something wrong. I didn’t talk about it for a good two years. But that’s not something. I know so many of my friends who’ve gone through something like that over and over again. So it’s so important to films like Kahaani where at least the issues come forward and you can talk about it.

Anushka Sharma finds her Ae Dil Hai Mushkil character FAKE

Anushka Sharma finds her Ae Dil Hai Mushkil character FAKE

In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, I could not relate to my character (Alizeh) who was so obsessed about one man coz I am not like this in real. If I feel, I am badly treated in a relationship I will flick the person and go on my way. The character which I played in ADHM was fake and a loser.
 

Vidya Balan reveals Sanjay Dutt was scared doing love making scene with her 

Vidya Balan reveals Sanjay Dutt was scared doing love making scene with her

I had a love making scene with Sanjay Dutt, he had his eyes shut. I was like what happened , is it me. I had to take the initiative. In fact, I was thankful to Sanjay Dutt coz if he can get scared than anybody can.

 Chris Martin's push ups were a put off for Anushka Sharma 

Chris Martin's push ups were a put off for Anushka Sharma

I saw Chris Martin doing push ups, it was so put off for me. I had so much love for him, but after I saw him doing push ups, I totally lost It .

No comments:

Post a Comment