Ajay Devgn goes Ata Majhi Satakli on Kajol and it is hilarious  – watch video
Kajol and Ajay have been married for 17 years and are parents to two children. They are Bollywood’s IT couple, and we totally love them. They are the definition of ‘opposite attracts’. Kajol is vivacious and Ajay is more of a intense person. Kajol just took to Facebook and gave us a glimpse of their cute relationship – LIVE. Kajol took on the task of teaching Ajay Marathi, and the result is pure gold.
Kajol and Ajay are shooting for a project together, and seeing them on the same set is such a relief for us fans. Kajol started a live feed on her Facebook, and told the viewers that she is going to teach Ajay Marathi. She goes out of her vanity van and approaches Ajay and requests him to say – “Chala Hawa Yeu Dya”. Ajay takes a moment and some efforts to repeat the words, and eventually understands what his wife wants him to say. He then utters those three magical words to Kajol – “Ata Majhi Satakli”. And Kajol bursts out laughing. Hashtag couple goals! Ata Majahi Satakli is Ajay’s famous dialogue from his film Singham.


We cannot wait for the final product of the project that Ajay and Kajol are shooting for to come out.
Recently on a chat show Kajol talked about her marriage to Ajay. She talked about why she got married so early in her career. “I feel that it was the right thing for me to do at that point of time! I mean, I had been working already for almost 9 years, so I was ready to calm down on the work front and kind of take it easier. I was doing four to five films a year. So, I didn’t want to do that, I didn’t want to live like that. That was not what I had set out to do. So when I got married, I assumed now that I’m going to get married, I’ll do one film a year. I’ll be happier, I’ll be more settled. That’s exactly what I wanted to do.” she said.

Ajay Devgn is gearing for the release of Shivaay. The action adventure film will release on Diwali this month, and will clash with Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil at the box office. Shivaay has garnered good buzz around itself, and is sure to get a good opening. Meanwhile Kajol has been killing it at Facebook. She recently joined the social media platform, while she was at the Facebook HQ in USA. She has been posting videos and pictures, and is getting great response from fans. Her video, where she is trying on the VR gear went viral, all thanks to her hilarious response to the technology. Keep these fun videos coming Kajol. We totally love them.