When Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra put Shah Rukh Khan first- watch video!
Yeah! This actually happened. I know it’s extremely hard to digest. Now we all know Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra share a great bond with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji. In fact Rani is now Aditya’s wife. Also the equation between Karan and Kajol too has changed. But if we go back in time during Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). They all were best buddies. But did you know even then SRK was a bit special for them than their heroines on the sets. Yes! KJO himself revealed this fact. Do you remember SRK’s popular polo tshirt which he wore in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? That t-shirt was for 90 pounds. Yep! KJO and Aditya sacrificed Kajol and Rani’s wardrobe to buy this polo shirt for SRK. Karan Johar who last night had stepped out to attend Mami film festival revealed this truth. He was sitting along with Katrina Kaif and shared this memory.

Karan, “ I had bought this polo t- shirt for Shah Rukh from London. I and Aditya Chopra had gone shopping for me. It cost 90 pounds that time, we stared at the t-shirt for hours and we said it’s not worth it, it is very expensive. My father thought I am mad to shop in London for the film. We stared at the shirt and put it down, stared at it and put it down. It was a tight t-shirt, actually a cycling t-shirt, but we liked the color. We went back, slept over and thought about it. Next morning we got up and bought that t-shirt. It was a life changing and altering decision for us . We actually bought the 90 pound t-shirt and thought lets sacrifice for Kajol and Rani’s outfit. We will make them cheaper. But little did I know that t-shirt would create an impact. I will tell you where I saw this impact. My doodh waala (milk man) was wearing the same t-shirt after the 3 weeks release of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. That was actually a proud moment for me coz it had created an impact”.
Wow that’s nostalgia in true sense. We wonder how Kajol and Rani will react to this revelation of Karan Johar. But we are sure SRK will be extremely happy with his buddies. Shah Rukh are you reading this?