Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor – meet the worst dressed celebs of the week

Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor – meet the worst dressed celebs of the week

Meet the worst dressed celebs of the week.

Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor – meet the worst dressed celebs of the week

I’m back again this week with my list of worst dressed celebrities. I know by now that fans might be hating me like crazy but hey, isn’t it all for you guys?! Anyway, like every year, this week too I bring a list of bad outfits that the said celebs need to execute outta their wardrobes, like ASAP! I am in for a big surprise though, I must admit. I have one name I never thought would make it to my worst dressed list, courtesy how spotless her outings have been but damn, she failed to impress me and BollywoodLife with her ensemble. I want to break the suspense right here but I also want to perhaps tease a little bit. Ah what the hell, it’s already in the headline of this article. I’ll stop the chase and go straight to our list which might give you some shock and a lot of frowns! Scroll below and check them out.
Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka-Chopra-October-29-worst-dressed
I know right! You, Miss Chopra are our biggest shock in this week’s worst dressed celeb list! So I’m used to PeeCee’s fashionable outfits. Sometimes her outing may not be that striking or swoonworthy but the panache and confidence she carries it with, you’d be a fool to not like it. Yet, this particular look she chose for InStyle awards was so not in style! My biggest two concerns with the look was one, the teal blue sleeve and two, the hair. The sleeve hanging by was quite atrocious. Didn’t like it one bit. You can see how haphazardly it has been stitched with a terrible fitting. The hair, oh, I didn’t like it one bit. The whole wet look is so not flattering an otherwise hot PeeCee.
Anushka Sharma
Anushka-Sharma-(21)
Not very far behind we have Miss Sharma who again, has worn a very weird and ill-fitted outfit for MAMI. The maroon skirt was pure bliss to look at but the crop top she wore along with it was oh-so-bad! Again, I’m very disappointed with the sleeves here. It could’ve been a little more classier had it not been so funky-gone-wrong. Plus, a separate portion of the skirt’s fabric was hanging out. What was that about? Don’t even get me started with the shoes she had paired with this ensemble. Overall, the look was pieces put together for a puzzle but all the pieces were of different jigsaws! Sorry to say, but that’s what I thought of this look.
Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha-Kapoor-October-29-worst-dressed
Even my list is tired of seeing Kapoor’s name on it every single week. However, every week she wears something quite synonymous to disastrous that makes me put her name here. Why on earth would you want to wear that terrible sheer outfit, Shraddha? The whole idea behind this outfit itself is so damn bad that the minute you see it, not hot but wha’? (with a frown) passes one’s heads! And she wore that for the trailer launch of her film, Rock On 2! The black mesh dress falls flat on the actress as she could’ve shown a lot more creativity with respect to wearing funky skirts or a sexier bra but this look is dull, boring and quite bad.
Bipasha Basu
Bipasha-Basu-October-29-worst-dressed
God save us all! Looking ethereal might’ve been Bips’ goal but she definitely chose the wrong outfit for the festivity. Do I even have to say what’s not hot in this outfit? Because I believe the pic itself speaks volumes of what’s wrong with the ensemble. The three layered piece of clothing stitched together to make it look fashionable was probably not the right thing to do by the designer. What’s more wrong is Bipasha wearing it despite seeing how bad the outfit is! That’s an error in judgement and I really really hope this Diwali brings new style to her wardrobe!
Anyway, that was us this week, what are your thoughts, BollywoodLifers? Tell us in the comments section below! Stay tuned to this space for more scoop and hot gossips!

No comments:

Post a Comment