Sonam Kapoor gets nostalgic as Neerja completes a year

Sonam Kapoor’s life changed on the professional front after Neerja happened to her. However, the change wasn’t just restricted to that. The film has managed to leave a deep impact on her personal life too. As Neerja , the film turns one today, a nostalgic Sonam Kapoor took to social media to express her views on the same. She shared two movie posters of Neerja and one of the pic’s caption reads: “We all have fears, I have several and I only learnt how to acknowledge my fears and to conquer them because of Neerja. This movie changed my life. As Rajesh Khanna’s character Anand says ” zindagi lambi nahi badi honi chahiye” . I hope my life means something and I hope I let go of my fears and learn to appreciate and enjoy what I have. I’m grateful for everything.” and we couldn’t agree more!

For all those who have watched the film would know of Neerja Bhanot’s bravery. Its a real-life based hijack drama revolving around brave heart air hostess Neerja Bhanot’s self-sacrifice to save her flight’s passengers. Directed by Ram Madhvani and starring Sonam Kapoor and Shekhar Ravjiani, Neerja didn’t do wonders as far as box office numbers are concerned. but the film got win win accolades for her performance and also enlightened us about Neerja Bhanot- The Forgotten Hero.
Neerja, directed by Ram Madhvani, speaks of Neerja Bhanot’s courage, valour and bravery and a never-dying spirit within her that made her save the lives of 359 of the 379 passengers who were on-board the Pan Am Flight 73. The plane was hijacked but most of the passengers survived, all thanks to Neerja, who died saving them on-board.
On the work front, Sonam Kapoor will next be seen in Veere Di Wedding which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead role. The film will go on floors two months from now.