Cute no more! Rhea Chakraborty is screaming ‘SEXY’ in this sizzling photoshoot – view pics
Hot damn! Who would have thought ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti actress Rhea Chakraborty would shed her bubbly image like this one day? I mean, wasn’t she always referred to be cute as a button? But the unexpected transformation has happened! Rhea is no more her chubby self for she’s the newest bombshell in town. One look at the above picture and you will know what we are trying to say. Probably, Rhea’s shot for an elaborate photoshoot to prove her sickeningly hot makeover coz if you break into her Instagram account, you will exactly know how obsessed she is with showing off her sex appeal. No doubt, she’s actually getting everything right – right from the attitude to the hot bod – if these pictures don’t make you take notice of this beauty then I dunno what will.
While talking to Rhea, she revealed what actually led to this stunning transformation. She said, “In my head it was not really a transformation when I was doing it. I was just bored with the whole angel of being called puppy and cute. I wanted people to know I am 24 now. I am not little young bubbly one. I think as an actor it is important to be able to be everything – hot, bubbly. I decided to do a photoshoot one fine morning and it turned out to be great, and I put it up on Instagram. And I am really happy with the reaction I am getting. Everyone’s taking it very nicely.”