Kangana Ranaut FINALLY responds to Ranveer Singh’s date night suggestion with Ranbir Kapoor
We all saw how Ranveer Singh was hell bent on fixing Ranbir Kapoor’s date with Kangana Ranaut, while they came together on Koffee With Karan season 5. Dunno why Singh was so curious to play the cupid between the two but his exact words were, “Ranbir Kapoor should date Kangana. There’s a lot of firework. He loves it.” Ahem! This was a sly dig not just on Kapoor but also on the actress. But guess Kangana exactly knows how to tackle such situations being a total sport for in interaction with Mid Day, she laughed off Ranveer’s idea of sending Ranbir and her on a date as she said, “Ranveer is my buddy and he is very curious about my love life… I remember once he tried to grill me about it but like we all know I am very mysterious and I don’t give in.” Get it, Ranveer?
However,  if you thought that was about it, Kangana even reacted to Alia Bhatt’s jibe on her airport spotting saying, “I love Alia, she is so talented and such a lovely girl, I am pleased that she wants to know about my whereabouts. I don’t think it’s offensive. Alia is one person I try and reach out to, I love her work and her spirit. I haven’t seen her latest film but I believe she is incredible in it. She makes us very proud.” In fact, she also added that Alia is India’s official sweetheart, can you believe it? And you thought Kangana’s gonna blast Ranveer and Alia for passing such loose comments about her on a public platform like Koffee With Karan 5.
Guess it’s about time we stop fussing about such little instances and take things in the right spirit, just like how Kangana did it with this one. But on a serious note, how about Kangana and Ranbir seriously considering to go on a date?  I mean, both are single so why not?