Urvashi Rautela: I am an actress and I want to do films but had to do Haseeno Ka Deewana coz couldn’t say no to Hrithik Roshan

Actress Urvashi Rautela, who is enjoying the success of her dance number “Haseeno Ka Deewana” in “Kaabil“, says even though she would like to concentrate on acting projects, she could not say no to the song when Hrithik Roshan approached her for it.The film, which stars Hrithik and Yami Gautam, released in theatres on January 25. “I am an actress and I want to do so many films and so many roles. I had to do ‘Haseeno Ka Deewana’ because I couldn’t say no to Hrithik,” Urvashi told PTI on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week.
Model-actress Urvashi, who represented India at Miss Universe in 2015,has starred in films like “Singh Saab The Great”, “Sanam Re” and “Great Grand Masti”. The actress says she is in such a stage in her career where she is open to experiment with all kinds of roles. “I am looking for new projects and exciting films. I want to do all types of films. I am just starting so I can have that liberty.”
The former beauty queen, has given credit to modelling for her Bollywood career.”Yes, of course (I give credit to modelling). Modelling has given me so much of confidence… It has made me the person that I am today,” Urvashi, told IANS here.
Calling herself a “true artiste”, Urvashi, who has featured in films like “Great Grand Masti”, “Sanam Re” and “Singh Saab The Great”, says she would love to widen her horizon when it comes to acting. “I would love to do different kind of roles and genres,” she said. However, the actress says she has no regrets.