Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma – meet the worst dressed celebs of the week

Once again, I’m back with my list. This week wasn’t surprising as I did expect quite a few worst dressed. And as my antenna searched for who made blunders at the airport, events or premieres, I managed to find them. The funniest part about finding celebs make blunders is that Lakme Fashion Week 2017 Summer/Resort has kickstarted. Being a Fashion Week, it really isn’t the right time to make faux pas, right? But here we got a few celebs who have done some errors. While some of them may be minor, they make a big impact on the ensembles. Last week, I was very baffled to see style queen, Kangana Ranaut make a debut on my worst dressed list. But this week, we don’t really have any newbies. Yep, the celebs have already made their name to the list in the past.
Breaking the suspense over this, I now present the worst dressed for this week! We have the very gorgeous Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor and Disha Patani. Some of their errors are pretty minute but it has definitely made the look very off and not fun. I must say though, Alia, Katrina and Sonam made heads turn with their spectacular ensembles and let me down at the same time! Sad, isn’t it? Anyway, scroll below and tell us your thoughts.
Katrina Kaif
IMG_0475
I would say that I wasn’t very impressed with this airport outing donned by her. The patterns on her outfit weren’t really fun or impressive. Even the shoes teamed with the look fell flat. Although I’ve said this in the past as well, she is capable of much more so perhaps such blunders can be missed once in the while. I do like the roses touch on the look though, even if its not a part of the ensemble.
Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt bkd trailer launch
One thing I’ve noticed about Alia is the fact that at big events, she doesn’t really make the wisest of choices. On a casual day, I find all her looks superb. Here too, the Manish Malhotra cold shoulder gown is pretty and all but the red is a little too much to take. Plus, the gold earrings she chose for the look doesn’t fall in the right place. Perhaps a different set of accessories or even a different hued gown would’ve been more interesting.
Disha Patani
IMG_9471
Why would you wear something so bland at a movie screening hosted by you, Disha? The look is plain and boring and definitely not fit for a screening. The Forever 21 top is so not fit for this occasion. Disha definitely needs to buck up because she’s making a lot of recurring entries in this list.
Anushka Sharma
VYG_0091
Oh well, do I really have to explain what makes this ensemble drab? She may be returning from gym but even then, a lot of celebs ensure that they’re their stylish best. The sheer hoodie is so terrible, I’m running out of words.
Sonam Kapoor
_AP_0935 (1)
I like the idea behind Sonam’s this ensemble but I don’t like the styling one bit. There are way too many elements but together it just looks bright and nothing else. I always enjoy seeing layered ensembles. However, this one is not my go-to outfit. I must laud her hair and makeup though. That was on point!
That was our list for this week. Who do you think was the worst dressed of them all? Tell us in the comments section below. Stay tuned to this space for hot scoop and latest updates.