Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan is a great actor, not me!

Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan is a great actor, not me!

Amitabh Bachchan feels Aamir Khan should be called a great actor and not him!

Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan is a great actor, not me!

Amitabh Bachchan says his Thugs of Hindostan co-star Aamir Khan can be called a “great actor,” but not him. Bachchan and the 51-year-old superstar will be teaming up for the first time in the Yash Raj Films project. Aamir had earlier heaped praises on Bachchan saying, “Mr Bachchan is someone who I hugely admire and respect. I am a big fan of Mr Bachchan. I have grown up watching his films. I have learnt so much from him. If I get an opportunity to work with him, it will be a dream come true for me. I hope it happens. And when it does happen, you all will get to know.” But for AB, Aamir is greater of them two. (
“Aamir can be termed ‘great’, not me. I have enjoyed his performances and his films. He is an accomplished actor and a great star,” Bachchan told PTI when asked about the two great actors coming together.
The film will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya of Dhoom 3 fame. Besides this, the 73-year-old actor is also doing the third instalment of Ram Gopal Varma’s Sarkar franchise. “Sarkar 3 begins from where the last outing ended, while the character of Subhash Nagre (essayed by Bachchan) remains unchanged,” he said. 
Meanwhile, on the announcement made by filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, that his team (referring to home production Phantom Films) is planning to work with the Piku star, Bachchan said he is clueless about any such development.
“Anurag Kashyap..?? No, I have not heard of any such venture. We talked a lot during the time I worked with him in Yudh and his short film, but nothing fructified,” he added.      



No comments:

Post a Comment