Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Kangana Ranaut: Aditya Chopra once said about me ‘this girl will go nowhere’

Kangana Ranaut: Aditya Chopra once said about me ‘this girl will go nowhere’

There has been only two episodes in Koffee With Karan Season 5, where things went blazing right from the start of the episode. The first and the best of all episodes, was when Twinkle Khanna and Aksha


Kangana Ranaut: Aditya Chopra once said about me ‘this girl will go nowhere’

There has been only two episodes in Koffee With Karan Season 5, where things went blazing right from the start of the episode. The first and the best of all episodes, was when Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar had come in as guests. And the second time, this happened is when Kangana Ranaut came to Koffee With Karan recently, along with Saif Ali Khan to promote their upcoming World War II romance, Rangoon. Saif Ali Khan has appeared a few time on the show, with Karan Johar reminding the viewers that he was one of the first guests to appear on the show along with Preity Zinta. This is Kangana Ranaut’s second visit to Karan’s couch, and she tried to remind him that the last time when she was on the show, he took enough opportunities to make fun of her and her accent.
In the start of the episode, Karan Johar went to great lengths to praise Kangana Ranaut and call her a two time National award winning actress. When he finished his praising speech, he asked if he went too much, to which Kangana Ranaut said, “This speech was needed.” Then she went to reminisce how Aditya Chopra had once called her to his studio. She said “A year ago, I remember Aditya chopra called me to his studio, we sat across the table and he told me ’10 years ago when you came to my office with Rikku Rakesh Nath, iss ladki ka kuch nhi hone wala. Today I am so glad to tell you that I was so wrong. You have made it and you have made it on your own. I am very happy about it.'”
Kangana Ranaut also reminded Karan Johar about how even he thought the same way as Aditya Chopra, to which he agreed  as he said, “I also never thought anything would happen. She was lovely in Gangster and then there were certain choices that happened which is sometimes destiny and sometimes circumstance related.” Kangana retorted to this, “You have been the driving force in my life. If it wasn’t for all that rejections and mocking…”
Karan: Well I am not sure If I mocked you… did I?
Kangana: Of course you made fun of my English on this couch and you made fun of everything.
From mocking her English to praising her on the same couch, Kangana surely made Karan Johar eat his own words on the show, didn’t she?

No comments:

Post a Comment