Akshay Kumar remembers shooting Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast with Raveena Tandon, says the song changed his life – watch video

All the 90s kids are very scared right now as yet another song from that era has been remade with the musical sensibilities of the modern times. A rehashed version of Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast will play out in the upcoming film Machine. The song is out. While you are sitting there and fuming over how bad Cheez Badi is, let’s distract ourselves and talk about the original one. The star of the original song, Akshay Kumar was present at the launch of the new one. He wished the new stars Kiara Advani and Mustafa good luck for the new rendition. When asked about the memories from the time he shot for the 90’s ditty with Raveena Tandon for Mohra. With a calmness on his face he remembered how the song “changed his life.”
“I still remember the first time I saw the song, the memory is still fresh. “Akshay began his walk down the memory lane. As everyone listened to him keenly, he further said, “It was a unique song for me, which changed my career and got me a lot of shows. It was also the first time I performed at award shows with the song. There are a lot of memories with Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast. There are three things in my life – Khiladi, Mast Mast and Chura Ke Dil Mera, which are the pillars which shaped up my career.” Well, those three things are also somewhat the pillars of the glorious 90s era.
Talking about Raveena the actor said, “It was a great honor working with her (Raveena), we have done so many films together and have so many great songs. I still remember Tip Tip Barsa Paani is one of my favourite songs.”