Kapil Sharma admits he shouted at Sunil Grover for the first time in 5 years – read official statement


A lot has been spoken about Kapil Sharma beating up Sunil Grover in an allegedly inebriated state on an Air India flight while returning from Australia after a recent tour. An insider, who claims to have witnessed the fight, also revealed the ugly war of words to Spotboye.com saying, “Tu hai kaun? Tera show flop gaya tha, tu mera naukar hai, tu Australia mein bhi jo show kiya khude se woh flop tha…” (Who are you? Your show was a flop, you are my servant, the show you did in Australia was also a flop).” While Kapil EXCLUSIVELY texted to us with a clarification saying, ” “Mujhe yaad nahi (I don’t remember). Actually hamari har flight main ladai hoti hai (We fight on every flight)…har jagah ladai hoti hai (We fight everywhere)…It is a healthy fight…We fight for work…We fight for good work.” The comedian has now taken up to Facebook to further put an end to this fuss surrounding his spat with Grover. 
Here’s what Kapil wrote through his Facebook post this morning: “Hi.. good morning friends .. was celebrating my best time n suddenly I heard a news about me n sunil paji fighting.. first of all see where it is coming from.. what r the intentions behind this.. if I fought with him in the flight then who saw it n informed u.. is he trustworthy..? Some people enjoy these kind of stuff.. we eat together .. we travel together.. I meet my brother once in a year.. n spending almost everyday with my team.. specially sunil .. I love him.. I respect him.. yes I had a argue with him.but r we not normal people..?I shouted at him first time in 5 years .. itna to chalta hai bhai. we will sit n talk that where is the problem.. I love him as an artist as a human being.. he is like my elder brother.. why so much negativity all the time.. I respect our media.. there r some other serious issues which we need to focus. Is me n sunil’s issue is so important n related with the security of my country ..? We spend a lot of time together rather than our families .. n sometime it happens in family.. its our family matter.. we will sort this out.. zyada maze mat liya karoo. OK now m tired typing .. n one more thing.. I m going for the final schedule of Firangi. Hahahahaha.. sorry again promotion.. thank u so much for ur love n blessings… keep smiling n stay happy always :)) love u all”
kapil sharma
Speculations were rife that Sunil has also decided to quit The Kapil Sharma Show following this heated argument. But with Kapil’s above clarification, do you think they have mutually made peace? Will Sunil stay back on Kapil’s show? You can draw your conclusions in the comments below and we’ll be back with more updates on this hot story, right here only on BollywoodLife.