Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

Parineeti-chopra-golmaal-again-is-the-best-set-i-have-ever-been-on

Parineeti Chopra: Golmaal Again is the best set I have ever been on

Parineeti Chopra feels Gomaal is a legendary series and she is honored to be a part of it

Parineeti Chopra: Golmaal Again is the best set I have ever been on

Actress Parineeti Chopra says working in Rohit Shetty’s “Golmaal Again” is a matter of honour for her. “We are having loads of fun shooting ‘Golmaal Again’. It is the best set I have ever been on. Rohit and his entire ‘Golmaal’ gang is just mad. The film is big, so I am having a fun time with the entire team which has become like a family,” Parineeti said here on the sidelines of the HT Most Stylish Awards on Friday night.
“‘Golmaal’ is a legendary series. Kareena (Kapoor) has worked in two of them and now I am also working in it, so it’s a thing of honour for me. I think people will be entertained a lot because it’s a hilarious film,” added the actress.
She won the Youth Icon of the Year (Female) award at the event. Talking about it, she said: “I didn’t expect that I will be leaving my mark on any style awards, but I really worked hard with my stylist and I am so glad that I am winning today because style is something that didn’t come naturally to me. But now I think I am doing better.” The youth icon of the year (Male) title was awarded to Ayushmann Khurrana, who is playing the main lead with Parineeti Chopra for Yash Raj Films’ “Meri Pyaari Bindu”.
The actors of the Rohit Shetty directorial shared an image of clapboards of all four instalments of the popular Bollywood franchise lined up. Neil posted: “It begins and the fun continues. ‘Golmaal Again’, first day of shoot.”
Arshad tweeted: “The madness starts today. We start shooting for ‘Golmaal 4′”. An excited Kunal said: “And it begins… again”, while Parineeti Chopra wrote: “‘Golmaal’ 1,2,3 and now 4. Cummon let’s do this. The madness begins today. Claps for the last four films.”
The earlier three installments of the film featured Ajay Devgn, Arshad, Tushar Kapoor and Mukesh Tiwari as constants. Actors like Shreyas Talpade, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ashwini Kalsekar have also been a part of the films. “Golmaal Again” is slated to release on October 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment