Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Disha-patani-feels-dumb-in-comparison-to-sara-ali-khan-and-jhanvi-kapoor-watch-exclusive-video

“I was so DUMB at that age”, says Disha Patani when compared to Sara Ali Khan and Jhanvi Kapoor – watch video

Hey Jhanvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan, you gotta hear what Disha Patani has to say about you girls!


“I was so DUMB at that age”, says Disha Patani when compared to Sara Ali Khan and Jhanvi Kapoor – watch video

Look at the impact Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan and Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor are having on other celebrities, even before making their Bollywood debuts. While the industry is waiting with open arms to embrace these beautiful star kids. Disha Patani in EXCLUSIVE interaction with BollywoodLife surprisingly went onto admit how she feels “stupid”, “dumb” in comparison to Sara and Jhanvi. Yes, she said that..
Not that Disha is feeling insecure of Jhanvi and Sara. In fact, Disha admires Jhanvi’s style sense as she even mentioned, “I like Jhanvi’s outfits. I think she’s very inspired by her mother. But they both are very beautiful so I dunno.” However, when asked if she has any tips for Jhanvi and Sara considering she’s comparatively senior, Disha couldn’t resist herself from admitting, “No no, please give me tips. I mean, they are very cool because I remember when I was their age, I was so stupid. They are also very smart, I was so dumb. (laughs). I was so dumb when I was young so I think it’s very cool that they are so aware and know everything. I really appreciate them.”
Here, watch the video below:
Obviously Disha meant it in the jest of it but we really don’t blame her for feeling a little inferior in comparison to Sara and Jhanvi at this point in time. I mean, the girls are actually setting such high standards; be it in terms of fashion or breaking the internet, one pic at a time. But you know what’s more amusing here? Disha(24) is just a year older than Sara (23) but she’s making it sound as if she belongs to another generation. Nevertheless, now it’s left to see how well does Disha get along with Sara and Jhanvi once they venture out into Bollywood. PS: Word is that Sara has replaced Disha in Student Of The Year 2. So is that the reason why Disha is already sensing a competition with these newbies? You can drop your thoughts in the comments below and keep watching this space for more updates on this hot story.

No comments:

Post a Comment