Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

8 years after breakup with Romit Raj, Shilpa Shinde reveals the REAL reason of split!

8 years after breakup with Romit Raj, Shilpa Shinde reveals the REAL reason of split!

Bhabhi Ji Ghar par Hai actress Shilpa Shinde blames Romit Raj’s stringent behaviour for their breakup


8 years after breakup with Romit Raj, Shilpa Shinde reveals the REAL reason of split!  
 
 
 TV actress Shilpa Shinde, who was in the news lately for her fallout with the producers of &TV’s Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, has finally revealed the real reason of her unfortunate break-up with boyfriend Romit Raj. In a recent interview with an entertainment portal, she said that she doesn’t want to dwell on the past things but all she can say is that it is not correct for a man to put forward a condition of disconnecting with her parents. She also added “I did a lot for Romit’s family but he never adjusted.”
For those who don’t remember/know their story, Shilpa and Romit Raj were much-in-love and were infact going to tie the knot. Their wedding was supposed to take place in the beautiful locales of Goa. Shilpa’s wedding outfit was ready, wedding preparations were done, wedding cards were printed but the wedding was called off at the last moment.
7 years ago in an interview, a distraught Shilpa had revealed that she took great care of him and his parents, but her feelings were not reciprocated fully by them. She informed, “I had left everything because of my marriage. As a girl I know what my responsibility towards my husband and his family is and I used to do everything according to his will. I kept all his family members in mind but he still expected more from me. In fact I always used to give my shooting time to them due to which I stopped getting offers because of my terms and conditions …Whatever I was able to do I did and more than him I spent my time with his family. But now when we have split no one from his family has even bothered to call me and speak to me. I find this very strange I was feeling as I had done so much for them.”
Now that such old wounds have opened up, a happily-married Raj has come under the public-scan all over again. Till we bring back to you his statement on the whole issue, stay tuned to Bollywoodlife.
On the work front, Shilpa will be soon reprising her character in the show titled Controversial Bhabhiji, which will be launched on a digital platform.




No comments:

Post a Comment