Disha Patani: People used to find me ugly

Disha Patani just admitted that people used to find her ugly during her school days and it is something that we just can’t believe. In one of her interviews, Disha went on to explain how she was a very shy and weird kid back in school. “I was so shy and not that popular.. wasn’t the popular kind in school. People used to find me ugly (giggles).. not ugly but you know I was just stuck in between trying to find my way out.. you know how we all are trying to find our way out. When I was young I wanted to become a doctor. I wanted to be a scientist, I wanted to be an air force pilot, there were so many things that I actually wanted to do and I ended up here. So you never know what you are gonna do.. when you are young you think of so many things you are gonna do but you never know what life might bring up to you.”
Whats more? She even shared her formula to success. “I was never the lucky kid.. nothing lucky has happened to me. I have never even won that lottery chit. I was always the unlucky one. But you know when it comes to working, you can always change the game and you know you can always make things favour you. So just work hard and be loyal and be truthful. Follow the right path and don’t follow the wrong ways,” she said. We couldn’t agree more with you, Disha.
Disha, who was last seen in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story has now become a global star thanks to Kung Fu Yoga. Yes, she is just one film old and yet managed to bag an international project and managed to garner praise for her performance from all across the globe. Disha Patani and Jackie Chan‘s Kung Fu Yoga released on January 28 and the film has managed to break quite a few records and has already touched the Rs 1200 crore mark at the worldwide box office. So cool! So, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, you guys definitely have a tough competition from Disha here!