Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Jennifer Winget’s thoughts on love, Karan Singh Grover and obsession are Beyhadh interesting!

Jennifer Winget’s thoughts on love, Karan Singh Grover and obsession are Beyhadh interesting!

Jennifer Winget's poise at answering questions relating to ex-husband Karan Singh Grover left us mighty impressed!

Jennifer Winget’s thoughts on love, Karan Singh Grover and obsession are Beyhadh interesting!

Dressed in a beige gold outfit with heels, Jennifer Winget looked radiant at the recent launch of her show, Beyhadh in the city. Quite a few journos teased her that she still looks 16. The beautiful lady has completed 16 years in the TV industry. The actress quipped that she has inherited great genes from her mother. Jennifer Winget opened up on a number of issues.  Talking about her character Maya, she said, “Well, she is this extremely guarded young lady. She has had some bad experiences in her life, which will slowly unravel. A girl who is deprived of love in her life finally finds a companion in Arjun (Kushal Tandon). She does things that a normal girl would like to do in a relationship but she can go to the extremes. This is the first time she’s got love and she wants to totally possess it.”
The press conference also saw a barrage of questions hurled at Jennifer about her ex-husband, Karan Singh Grover. She answered them with equanimity. Talking about her breakup the lady said, “Well, my past has helped me grow as a person. I am glad that whatever happened with me has made me who I am today. It has given me the strength I needed and I will always be grateful to every person who has come into my life or has walked away. Because this is what life is all about. It is all about experiences and how you learn from those experiences.” The actress further said she was a positive person and blessed with a  fabulous support system
The lady also opened up on her link up with Sehban Azim. “He is one of my best friends in the industry. Post the rumours of our affair, I also out up a video on Insta saying why can’t a boy and girl be just friends,” he says. Jennifer also said that rumours and controversies were part of public life and she was too positive a person to get affected by the same. When asked if she would still be friends with Karan Singh Grover, she said why not. She said as individuals they both had something bad and good within them and it acceptance of that would make friendship easier. She was quoted as saying, “Why not? We have shared so much. For me everyone has good and bad qualities. I feel you must not always look at the bad qualities but also focus on the good ones, because we all have flaws.”
Jennifer is anything but bitter. She says she believes in love and the institution of marriage. She said, “Marriage is a beautiful institution as long as two people understand each other well and are willing to live their life together till they die. Marriage is amazing and I wish every person on this planet to have a blissful marriage. I have not closed my door on love. It is a beautiful feeling.” When a journo asked she if any of her TV buddies stood beside her during her separation, she said, “Why, I don’t need anyone to stand beside me.” She also thanked fans for their abundance of love throughout her long career.
Needless to say, the lady’s wisdom, grace and composure wowed everyone. Stay tuned for more updates on BollywoodLife…

No comments:

Post a Comment