Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

A shirtless John Abraham raves about Force 2 and we can’t stop staring at his abs – watch video!

A shirtless John Abraham raves about Force 2 and we can’t stop staring at his abs – watch video!

John Abraham appears shirtless in this video and talks about Force 2



A shirtless John Abraham raves about Force 2 and we can’t stop staring at his abs – watch video! 
 
 
 

John talks about continuing to work on Force 2 depsite of injuries…

John Abraham definitely has a bod that can make ladies swoon over him and turn men green with envy. And the actor leaves no opportunity to flaunt his well chiseled torso. Doing it again, John took to Twitter and shared a video in which he is talking about the hardships he went through while filming Force 2. And all we can concentrate was his rock hard washboard abs! See John, if you are giving out a message that important, you should do it whilst wearing a T-shirt. We really had to watch the video multiple times to finally get the message. Well jokes apart, in this video John narrates the amount of hard work he has put into Force 2 and we bet you will be impressed.
In the video John says “Hi guys I am shooting for the introduction of Force 2. And, its been one hell of a journey. I’ve broken my knee. Had three surgeries on my knee. Broken both my hands. Hurt my back. Everything that had to go wrong, went wrong. But finally I am on my last schedule of Force and I hope you guys enjoy this film. I just wanted you to know that, I have worked really hard on it. And I want to thank each one of you out there for all the support. And most of you have been really kind to me. Thank you! And I really love you guys. Thank you so much.” Whoa! We can only imagine the amount of efforts this actor has put into Force 2.
We cannot appreciate John enough for his sporting spirit. I mean went on with the film, even after breaking his hand, knees, and back. Now that is called dedication. Also, to maintain a great physique, in a condition like that is something that deserves a standing ovation from everyone. Good job John!

John definitely has upped his game in the gym. His physique looks better than ever before. Sure he is the poster boy of all the gym enthusiasts. Force 2 will definitely see some shirtless scenes of the actor, and well, we are waiting.
John Abraham was last seen in Dishoom with Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez. The film was an action comedy, and received good response from fans. Eagerly waiting for Force 2, now!
Force 2 also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin.

No comments:

Post a Comment