Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

When Priyanka Chopra was asked if her nose was original – Watch video

When Priyanka Chopra was asked if her nose was original – Watch video

Priyanka Chopra talks about bodyshaming she faced in Bollywood.


When Priyanka Chopra was asked if her nose was original – Watch video

We told you a while back that Priyanka Chopra co-hosted The View recently with women anchors of the show and talked very passionately about Quantico, movies and Bollywood. She also spoke about people’s perception about looking a certain way. When they spoke about body shaming, Priyanka narrated an incident that left her pretty shocked. She said, “Before I became an actor, I met a producer about the possibility of acting. I was a beauty pageant winner at that time, Miss World. And he said that everything was wrong about me. He said my nose was not proportionate, the shape of my body was not proportionate..”

That’s when one of the hosts Joy Behar interrupted saying, “Is that your original nose?”. First everyone had a good laugh including Priyanka and then she replied, “Yes, this is my original nose…” The actress further continued, “There is such a false perception about what women should look like and what our bodies should look like. Especially when you are in the business, you put on a couple of pounds and people are like..body shaming you. It happens. Christmas happens to all of us. I have Holi, I have Diwali, and my body fluctuates and I am fine with it.” Check out the video right here.
In the beginning of the show, they talked about Beyonce’s pregnancy at the age of 35. Basically, the topic of discussion was whether Beyonce’s pregnancy which was revealed with a picture recently, gives false hopes to older women to have a kid at that age. While other women in the discussion were busy weighing in on Beyonce’s decision, PC decided to go all she is just a girl who wants to live her life on her own terms. Here’s the full episode of the show for you.
What do you have to say about Priyanka Chopra’s this confession?

No comments:

Post a Comment