Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

7 SHOCKING revelations made by Priyanka Chopra after being crowned as a Hollywood Royal!

7 SHOCKING revelations made by Priyanka Chopra after being crowned as a Hollywood Royal!  
 
 
 The actress will appear on the cover of W Magazine…

We revealed to you today morning how Priyanka Chopra has been crowned as a Hollywood Royal by the W Magazine. The actress has made it big in America and Hollywood through Quantico and is now amongst the top global icons. However, the road to the top hasn’t been easy for the superstar. PeeCee has struggled a lot, seen may ups and downs to reach to this level and we are proud of her! But there are a few things that we still didn’t know about the actress. In an interview with the magazine, the actress made some startling revelations and we were shocked. Check out the 7 shocking revelations right here:
# Priyanka doesn’t feel she is BEAUTIFUL
When she was asked if she were beautiful throughout her entire life, she replied, “No. I don’t even think I am right now. I just think I’ve found how to be the best version of myself, and that took a lot of years.” But we disagree on this point, PeeCee you totally look beautiful!
# Quantico was the first time she gave an audition for a role
This might come to a shock to you but Priyanka has given only one audition in her entire career. When she was asked about her first audition, the star revealed, “This is going to some really bizarre, but my first audition was Quantico. I became Miss World (in 2000), so then when I was doing movies in India, I was initially cast because I was in this world. And then in my first movie I won lots of awards and so then I never really looked back. But then, of course, everyone auditions here. That was my first and only audition in my life.”
# Love making scenes are awkward for Priyanka 
The actress has acted in many films and has romanced quite a few stars, but she isn’t that comfortable. When she was asked about her favorite love scene in a movie or from her own movie, she said, “I don’t like my own love scenes. There’s so awkward. I hate doing them. They are just awkward, you know. With 500 people watching you and it’s just you got to make it look real and intimate. I hate that. My favorite? It’s really cheesy. And don’t laugh. It’s not a love scene, but Pocahontas and John Smith from Pocahontas.”

# The actress was bullied during her school day
While talking about her life, she revealed the most hardest thing that she went through. PeeCee mentioned, “I got really bullied when I was in school in America (for three years), so that crushed my spirit a little bit more. A girl used to say, ‘curry, I smell curry,’ whenever I would walk down the hallways in school, and she would be like, ‘oh, go back on the elephant you came on’ and really weird things. I’m sure it came from ignorance not hatred, because kids are just mean in high school in general. But that’s in retrospect. At that time, it just broke my spirit a little bit, and I told my mom I wanted to come back to India and I didn’t want to stay in America anymore. I’m glad I did because my life happened.”
# PeeCee never wanted to be an actress, she wanted to work at NASA
The Quantico star is ruling the world with her fine acting skills, but she never desire to be an actress in her entire life. As Priyanka revealed, “I didn’t even know that acting could be a serious profession because I was that Indian girl who sits front bench, always knows the answer, comes first in class, honor student. And I wanted to be an aeronautical engineer. I wanted to study, I wanted to be in NASA, build planes. And it’s so ironic that I just literally live in one now.”

# Priyanka hasn’t finished her graduation
We have seen many actors/actresses thrive in this industry without a single degree. Well, Priyanka is one of those special people, as she reveals, “I did my first year of college in Mumbai and then I just couldn’t (continue), because I started working when I was 18 and was doing about four movies a year. I’ve almost, by now, done about 50.”
# She was initially supposed to play a lifeguard in Baywatch, but after a 2 hour long Skype call her role was changed
When the Quantico star was asked about how she got selected for Baywatch, she had a really surprising reply! She said, “They were speaking to me about (playing) one of the lifeguards in the film Baywatch and I had a Skype call with (the Baywatch director) Seth Gordon, which was supposed to be 15 minutes and it ended up being 2 hours. The character that I’m playing, which is the antagonist in Baywatch, was written for man, and then he just changed it and thought that a woman would be really interesting and I ended up playing Victoria. It was without an audition this time, which is great for me because that makes me nervous.”
What do you guys have to say about these revelations? Tell us about your thoughts in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment