Salman Khan strikes a pose with Jackie Chan in this cuteliscious picture

International star is here in India, to promote his next venture Kung Fu Yoga. The action film stars Sonu Sood as the antagonist, and the trailers look very entertaining. Our very own Dabangg Khan, Salman Khan, met up the action star in the evening. The two actors clicked a few pictures, and Salman posted one on his Instagram. And we have gotta say that the picture is adorable and cute.
Salman and Jackie are looking very handsome striking a pose together, and the cuteness overload is brought by the two stuffed toys they are holding. The two actors are holding stuffed panda bears on their shoulder in the picture, clearly promoting UNICEF. We wonder if the two of them have joined hands to promote a cause backed by UNICEF. Or were they just feeling goofy to pose in this way for the pic? Well, our bets are on the former. Now, we gotta wait and see what this cute picture with the soft toys actually means! Also, don’t fail to spot the tilak on Jackie’s forehead, which tells us that he got a traditional Indian welcome upon his arrival.
Jackie Chan has also shot for an episode with Kapil Sharma for his comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil. This is probably the first time Kapil won’t be asking his guest if they thought they’d ever be on his show. But rather he will question himself, if he ever thought THE Jackie Chan will be on his show.
Directed by Stanley Tong, the film Kung Fu Yoga also features Bollywood actors Amyra Dastur, Disha Patani along with Sonu, who is also the distributor of the film. While talking to media earlier in the day Jackie revealed that he wants to do a Bollywood film. “I want to do a Bollywood film, is there any director to hire me,” quipped Jackie Chan at the press conference here. I do not want to do any action-comedy films. I am interested in doing romantic Indian films! You know 11 years ago, I tried to do a Bollywood film but that was so melodramatic and I could not fit into that. But now I think I can,” he said. Whoa! Jackie tried to do a Bollywood film? That’s a revelation. Don’t you think?
“Honestly, as a kid though I used to watch Bollywood movies, neither I understood the language nor those dance music scenes that never interest me. But I think in last 15 years, things have changed a lot. There is good technology, great fight sequences, actions and lot more. I think it is probably one of the best in the world,” Jackie answered on being asked if he likes Bollywood films.