Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Sonam Kapoor on her equation with Deepika Padukone: I don’t know her at all

Sonam Kapoor on her equation with Deepika Padukone: I don’t know her at all

You won't believe when was the last time Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone had a "proper interaction"

Sonam Kapoor on her equation with Deepika Padukone: I don’t know her at all 
While the latests episode of Koffee with Karan was the most boring so far, it did give one or two good quotes. This time Sonam Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan were the guest on Karan Johar’s show. You would Sonam to carry the same sass as she did on her appearance with Deepika Padukone on the third season. But things have drastically changed since then. And not just in terms of Sonam have become boring. Her equation with Deepika has also taken a toll.  Talking about her equation with Deepika she said, “I don’t know her at all. I really don’t know her at all. The last proper interaction I had with her was on your couch, and that was years back.” Really? We saw two ladies connect so strongly and not give a damn to the world a few years ago on an episode of KWK, and now we see this! As the Page 3 song says, “Kitne ajeeb rishte hain yahan pe,”
Further elaborating her point she said, “When somebody asks me who do I prefer in terms of actors, I prefer Priyanka but that doesn’t mean I don’t like Deepika. She is doing great and I find her beautiful but I am too occupied.” Yep! That we can digest, and agree she has her own preferences. Talking about Priyanka she said, Sonam said, “Priyanka has been very articulate. She is doing very good. She has hired the right people who dress her well. I watch Quantico and she is doing really well.”Kareena was very compassionate about Priyanka – which also is kind of a attitude shift. There had been rumours of cat fights between the two actresses during the filming of Aitraaz. But seems like Kareena has buried the hatchet. “I am happy actors are leaving for Hollywood. I feel what Priyanka has done, I don’t think everyone has that kind of courage and dedication. I don’t. Priyanka is extremely talented. She does India proud somewhere because she conducts herself really well in interviews.”
bestie-1-deepika-sonam-gossip-secret-share-laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment