Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Sonakshi Sinha is willing to do even a cameo for Salman Khan’s Dabanng 3


Sonakshi Sinha is willing to do even a cameo for Salman Khan’s Dabanng 3 
 
 

She elaborates that the script is not in place and they are still working on it.

Speculation has been rife whether Sonakshi Sinha will be a part of Dabangg 3 or not. Now, Sona throws light on it.
She says, “I am what I am because of Dabangg. It’s my first film, my first character. I will always be grateful and loyal to that film. So even if they need me for a guest appearance, I will do that role.”
She elaborates that the script is not in place and they are still working on it. “But Rajjo will be Rajjo.

Now you cannot suddenly change the character. I’ve not died. I’m still very much alive. Irrespective of how they take the story forward, whether it is with additions or subtractions made to the cast, if my character is a part of Dabangg 3, it will be always played by me.” Okay, then.

Earlier we have told you how the reports of Dabangg 3 going on floors surfaced for quite a good amount of time. Arbaaz plans to start shooting for this third installment only by the end of next year but there is no official date for it. Talking to a leading tabloid, Arbaaz said that, “If you want to keep a franchise going, you just can’t keep coming every two years, you have to deliver too. Even the Munnabhais and Golmaals arrive after a gap. Hence every franchise needs breathing space. Someone’s role increases, someone else’s reduces, you can’t repeat stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment