Priyanka Chopra just called herself a ‘RANDOM’ person and her reason will make you admire her even more!

Oh! This woman…

Priyanka Chopra is no ordinary girl. She has conquered Bollywood and is quickly even taking over Hollywood with her music singles, TV shows and a couple of big budget films. She’s even become a popular face of many famous Hollywood magazines or say for that matter has even featured as the guests on some of the highly recognised talk shows. Oh! It’s like every time we start talking about PC, we tend to fall short of words coz there’s SO much to rave about this woman. But you know despite such humongous stardom, Priyanka just called herself a random person. Yes! And she means it..
So PC happened to visit the Twitter headquarters recently where she was asked as to how does she manage to remain so active on social media despite being such a big celebrity. Who manages her social media accounts? Who tweets on her behalf and the actress made this honest confession saying, “People think that my team manages my Twitter account. But since the beginning, my fingertips have been on my account. I tweet like a random person. I sometimes try to capture the moon which looks hazy because my phone camera sucks. I write anything I want. I use the other social media accounts when I have time.”
You know this down to earth attitude is what makes Priyanka stand out from the others. No wonder she’s one of the highest followed celebrities on Twitter right now with over 14 million followers. Fans like it when stars be real and don’t just use their Twitter pages as a PR drive. Way to go PC! What are your thoughts about the Desi girl? Tell us in the comments below and we’ll be back with more updates,