Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

After Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif spills some beans about their break up!

After Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif spills some beans about their break up!

Katrina Kaif talks about dealing with her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor in an interview.

After Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif spills some beans about their break up!


In a candid interview, the Baar Baar Dekho actress addresses her break-up with Ranbir

It shocked everyone when Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor decided to hit the splitsville. Rumours and speculations about the reasons started floating the B-town, but both Katrina and Ranbir decided to stay mum about their break up. Well, until recently. A few days ago Ranbir talked about the split, and now Katrina has too let go of her silence.
In an interview, Rajeev Masand asked the actress how she dealt with her professional life while going through a breakup. “You know what I think? If I was a person who didn’t have this luxury, see I do feel being an actress is quite a luxurious job.We are treated special. But if I worked in an office or had a normal job, I was still going to go to work. And you still would be required to do your job.” The actress’ response is something we can all will be awestruck with. While talking about the split she didn’t come across as a superstar, but as any regular person who has been through a heartbreak. No drama, just a genuine response about how she felt. No digs were taken at Ranbir either.
When she was asked about the added attention she gets due the fact that she is a celeb she replied “In some way that is a good thing. In some way it forces you to step up, forces you to not indulge in self-pity and feeling sorry for yourself. It forces you to get yourself together and stand up quicker.And you want to show your best face to the world. You can have your moments where you cannot be any lower, where things cannot get any tougher for you. But I take those moments as a challenge, and even if I don’t I force myself to”
Katrina’s response was pretty different from Ranbir. While Ranbir’s response was comparatively more open, Katrina still maintained a certain discretion while talking.
Ranbir Kapoor, again in an interview with Rajeev Masand has addressed the break up. “Whatever I said, it is misconstrued. My personal life is dear to me and my relationship with Katrina, it is or was very special. After my parents, Katrina is the most inspirational entity in my live. I hold her very dear.” he said. The actor also thought it was unnecessary of him to clarify things to media, as he further added “I cannot sit and explain my heart or my feelings. When my relationship is concerned, it was punctured by a lot of things- baseless rumours, reports, point of views, perceptions, etc. It hurt but I don’t want to talk about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment