Ranbir Kapoor says he fell in love with Katrina during Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani

Ranbir remembers the time he fell for Katrina…

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif used to be the hottest couple of B-Town. They decided to call it quits earlier this year, and since then, the stories  about their break up keep coming in. Ranbir features on the cover of Vogue magazine’s September issue, and is looking oh-so-hot. In the interview, the actor talks about the time he exactly fell in love with Katrina. According to the him, it was the duration when he worked in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani with Katrina, that had him falling for her.
Talking to Vogue about the film and Katrina, Ranbir says “It [Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani] had simple storytelling, it had heart, and I also fell in love during that film, with Katrina” The movie directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, released in 2009. Just around that time Ranbir had broken up with Deepika Padukone. And Katrina…well she was still dating Salman Khan, who even had a special appearance in the film. The duo were later paired opposite each other again in Rajneeti in 2010.
Further talking about how important his ex-girlfriend has been in his life Ranbir says “Katrina, after my parents, has been the most inspiring and motivating factor in my life. Period. That is too dear to me and there is no explanation, there is nothing I can tell you about it. Nobody will understand it. And I don’t want to sell it.”
Katrina Kaif also recently talked addressed dealing with the break up in an interview with Rajeev Masand. “You know what I think? If I was a person who didn’t have this luxury, see I do feel being an actress is quite a luxurious job.We are treated special. But if I worked in an office or had a normal job, I was still going to go to work. And you still would be required to do your job.” she said.

Despite having parted ways, the two of them worked together in a detective film titled Jagga Jasoos. The film has been directed by Anurag Basu, and inching closer to being released. Anurag, in an interview, talked about how professional the ex-couple became post their split, as opposed to the common idea of break ups. “Rather they (Ranbir and Katrina) became more professionals so that the work doesn’t get affected. They were more concerned that the their personal equation or relationship doesn’t become a hurdle for the film,” he told a news portal.
“I was surprised… They acted as if nothing is wrong and they are absolutely fine. I was concerned with what was being captured on camera and not with what happened between them.” he further added.