Kriti Sanon – Ayushmann Khurrana’s Bareilly Ki Barfi to release on July 21, 2017
We received a box of delicious sweets from the Bareilly Ki Barfi team on Diwali and we knew that the film itself is going to be a sweet one. Bareilly Ki Barfi stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles, alongside Rajkummar Rao. It is being directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s and guess what! The release date is out now. Bareilly Ki Barfi will release on July 21, 2017. Mark the date.
The film is a quirky romantic comedy rooted in the subculture of the north Indian city Bareilly, and will feature Ayushmann as the owner of a printing press. Rajkummar will play an author and Kriti as a straight-forward who of course like to talk to the point. And is quite liberated for a town like Bareilly.

In October the film began shooting and wrapped its first schedule in November. Kriti Sanon had a hard time film for Bareilly ki Barfi. She was also shooting for Raabta, with Sushant Singh Rajput in Budapest which was sunk below zero climate. And then she moved back to Bareilly… and found it difficult to adjust as it was really hot in Lucknow. While speaking to a leading daily Kriti confirmed this news saying that, “Our film is set in winter. But we are currently shooting at locations in Lucknow, where it’s really hot. Even though I am actually sweating, I keep telling myself that it’s really cold.”
Bareilly ki Barfi will be set in the hinterlands of UP where Kriti’s character has a family shop selling sweets, which gives the film its quirky title. Another attraction of BKB is Ayushmann and his hot bod. The actor,for hischaracterr in the film, has gained muscles and will be flaunting his sexy newly transformed body.  “It will be rustic look for me in the film. I will have to gain muscles. I had lost weight for ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ as I had to get rid of the muscles,” Ayushmann told a news portal.
“He (character in the film) is a strong guy. Sometimes you meet people who can be like that character. For ‘Vicky Donor, there was a combination of my brother and my friend as I am not like what I played in ‘Vicky Donor’. I am more subtle than what I was in Vicky Donor” he further said. So we just have got to wait til July next year to see him in that sexy avatar.