Saath Nibhaana Saathiya actress Tanya Sharma says she cannot be a part of a show just for money!
Actress Tanya Sharma, who plays Meera (actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee’s daughter) in the long-running TV show “Saath Nibhana Saathiya“, says she can’t be part of any show just to earn money. Earlier this year, there were rumours about her quitting the show. Now, in a statement, she said: “I have seen actors who accept roles which have importance for a while and later they continue to be part of it as it becomes easy source of income for them. But I don’t want to be part of any show just to earn money. I love to act and explore different shades. I’m a jolly person who really loves to dance and act as its my passion. As an actress, I want to grow.”
“Being a part of ‘…Saathiya’, I feel blessed as my producer and the creative team are concerned about my role. They understand me as an actress. And bring up the concepts for me which really help me to explore new shades and new looks,” she added.
Tanya was last in news when her audition tape went viral last year. Talking about it she said in a statement, “I am not very active on social media except for Instagram. But recently. I logged into Facebook just to check my updates. Both my Facebook and Instagram pages are officially verified. I came across my audition video which is too old,” Tanya said in a statement. With the link (of the video), somebody messaged me that ‘I’ll call you at the number available in the video’. But the number is too old. It was my former manager’s number. Even she informed me that she is disturbed with it,
Tanya further requested the concerned person to delete the video.“Else I would need to take a legal action. I am okay with fan clubs but such videos with my name in it is like getting into a risk of it being misused,” Tanya said.