EXCLUSIVE! Nidhhi Agerwal on being kicked out of her house: It is NOT right to do this just because I am a single actress

Nidhhi Agerwal is all set to make her Bollywood debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Munna Michael. It seemed to be a fairytale start for the actress what with everything going so smoothly but looks like she hit a bump on the road. The Bandra society, where she was staying for the past six months, raised an objection about her staying in the building with her friend. She is being kicked out of the building just because she is a single actress! And though she is hurt, Nidhhi has not lost hope. She is desperately looking for a flat and while no society is allowing her to stay yet, she will continue the search and move out of the building as soon as possible. In an exclusive interaction with us, Nidhhi opened up about the whole incident and what she plans to do next. Here’s what she had to say…
# We heard about the incident. Could you tell us the reason why this whole issue was created?
I have been living with my friend since the time I have come from Bangalore and I started shooting for Munna Michael. I am currently looking for a house on rent and am facing issues because I am a single girl and an actress.
# What did you feel after hearing their reasons? Do you think their reasons are justified?
I feel it is not right to do this just because I am single and an actress. Mumbai is a city of dreams and everyone comes here with a lot of hopes and to make it big. I feel this reason is not justified and I wish we all could be on the same page and fix this.

# What is the next step you are taking?
I am still living with my friend and looking for houses so that I can shift as soon as possible.
# Have you spoken to Tiger Shroff or anyone else from the team of Munna Michael about your issue? Have you got any help from them?
No, I have not spoken to anyone as of now but the entire team of my debut movie are very kind and friendly to me and I am sure if I ask them for help, they will all support me. 
While we wish Nidhhi Agerwal gets a flat soon, we are really stumped as to why would someone tell an actress to leave their society just because she is single. We hope no one goes through this treatment ever again. In the meantime, tell us what is your take on this whole incident in the comments section below…