After Canadian Navpreet Banga, Priyanka Chopra finds another doppelganger in Pakistani Zhalay Sarhadi – view pics

There is no doubt about the fact that Priyanka Chopra is one of the biggest superstars in the world. She is also one of the most popular superstars across the globe. And as they say a person has 7 doppelgangers around the world and looks like Priyanka Chopra has found two of them. If you remember, last year a canadian vlogger Navpreet Banga was much in news due to being uncannily similar to Priyanka Chopra. In fact, Priyanka had even shared Navpreet’s picture with her mom in hope of fooling but she wrote, “Showed this to mom and almost fooled her hahaha! Navpreet Banga, this is uncanny but Mom knows best. Doppelganger.”
Now a year after that the internet has discovered another doppelganger of hers in Pakistani actress Zhalay Sarhadi. Reportedly, Zhalay is often mistaken for her more popular Indian counterpart. When Zhalay was asked about the uncanny resemblance and how she feels when addressed as Priyanka Chopra’s doppelgangers, she was quoted by a Pakistani report, “Someone from India then approached me to be a body double for Priyanka, which really offended me. I thought, really?” She further added, “I started working the same year when Indian channels got banned in Pakistan and Priyanka became Miss World. I remember, I was hosting a show back then and everyone thought it was Priyanka and not me. It’s been this way ever since that time. I bet even Priyanka knows about me by now.” 
Check out few of her pics below:
And check out Priyanka Chopra’s other doppelganger Navpreet Banga’s pics below:
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for all the latest updates…